A forum for anime, manga, and other random stuff!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/20/2009, 11:10 pm

This flamer is the most ledgendary flamers of all flamers. Stupid, a rude sweettalker, this girl is one big flame. She's the main flame on the GX archive! Wanna hear more? post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
CyberDog101

avatar

Posts : 2325
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 21
Location : Tacoma, WA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 1:06 am

Qu-ko, the dear flamer who, has flamed not one but two of our fanfictions (Pollinelia's posted, written by me: Life of Ellia and Shinji's story: Escaping the Fear). Horrific tragedies, on many occasions, appear to be inevitable with this girl (Haha, sounds all dramatic doesn't it? XP). A bit later, I'll be posting some of the replies and reviews she game our stories and PMs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 1:11 am

CyberDog101 wrote:
Qu-ko, the dear flamer who, has flamed not one but two of our fanfictions (Pollinelia's posted, written by me: Life of Ellia and Shinji's story: Escaping the Fear). Horrific tragedies, on many occasions, appear to be inevitable with this girl (Haha, sounds all dramatic doesn't it? XP). A bit later, I'll be posting some of the replies and reviews she game our stories and PMs.

She did. Hmph, she even recruited her groupie! I will post her PMs to me, and maybe Lindsey will too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Qu-ko Flame #1   8/21/2009, 11:53 am

This is just the first of her deomoting flames, from Life of Ellia.

Is this like the day of Mary Sues or something? All I've seen in the GX section is OC this and OC that today in particular.

I can't tell if this is set in the second or third year, but if it's the second year, Chazz would not be in Obelisk, if you recall -- and if it was anytime past mid-first year, Atticus would be around again, as well. Chazz was demoted for the latter half of the first year and the second year due to missing months of class at the North School. And your characterization of him is absolutely off the mark. He's not malicious like that and wouldn't "play a trick" on freshman. Nor is he really the ladies' man you make him out to be.

Also, Alexis has hazel eyes, not blue.

On to the OCs: Sues, from what I can tell. Let's see, Ellia has powers of some kind, Taryn has a special deck made exclusively for her as well as a relationship with Atticus and the other two "elder geniuses"... not to mention probably some kind of blood relation to Jaden as well, based on the last name, and Samantha, who's just kind of THERE. Other than that, there's not a lot that makes them stand out; they're not described particularly well (though as long as it's not taking five paragraphs to describe them, I suppose this is overlookable), and the chapter doesn't really tell us much about them. And that... really makes them all seem kind of flat. The attempts at characterizing them you threw in are either highly Sueish or just don't get the job done adequately.

On the bright side, being flat is better than being enormous Sues in EVERY way, I suppose, because at least then there's room to develop and change them. From what I can tell, Taryn and Ellia are the biggest Sues in the fic, Taryn in particular, and while you don't describe Ellia's powers or Taryn's probable relation to Jaden, these are still Sue traits that... really don't make your characters any more endearing to people who know what they're reading, admittedly.

Well, Qu-ko, you're the Mary Sue around here! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 12:48 pm

Necroexodia wrote:
lol, what's the point of her flaming?

A) No one cares or pays attention
B) She most likely took alot of time just to post that
C) She's prob got nothing better to do so she decides to go read someone's fic, carefully studying them and thinking of ways she can change it to make it look like they're mary-sues.

Point is, there's no point in doing this, she's just wasting her time tbh.

We told her that, but she wouldn't listen. *shakes head sadly* She even flames on the very good stories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: PM to review, it took her more than two hours to reply. XD   8/21/2009, 12:54 pm

I sent in my reply to her at 5:26 PM, this is her response 2 hours and 19 minutes later. Rolling Eyes

Apr 30th, 7:45pm: ...All I really got from that one huge paragraph was a whole lot of excuse-making and, to an extent, overreacting.

GX has internal logic. The characters are a screwed up lot of flawed characters who have to work pretty damn hard to get through the entire series in one piece. They hardly handwave everything away or use whatever "powers" they've been given frivolously, like you did with Ellia by having her use them to clean the room. Not to mention the closest the characters in GX (and 5D's, for that matter) come to being Sues is skill at dueling and supernatural powers, but that seems to be more a 5D's thing, and Jaden had a purpose for having his in the first place that was plot-driven, more than just saving the day with his super special sparkly darkness powers. They changed his character dramatically and even assigned him a purpose as a character in the GX world.

You're giving me excuse after excuse why your characters either aren't Sues or don't have to be good, balanced characters (even going so far as to tell me that the characters are not the important part of the story, which couldn't be further from the truth), but you don't seem to realize that it's possible to assign the characters the label of Mary Sue just from what you do disclose in the first chapter. A lot of the things you listed and clarified in the review (basing Taryn on you, for example) make them seem like even bigger Sues now that you've done so. Jaden doesn't have a sister, and normally I let familial ties go more easily, but when it would interfere with his character (part of Jaden's entire childhood was that his parents were never home, he had no siblings, and he never had anyone to play with because Yubel kept scaring them off, reason why he decided to send her into space), then it's hard to sit there and think, "gee, these characters are really getting butchered" without saying something (like how you mischaracterized Chazz).

I never said your story sucks, and I never told you to stop writing, so I'm starting to think you're simply being melodramatic because you can't swallow the criticism. Why else would you write back the way you did, trying to excuse all the traits in your characters? I have seen worse Sues, yes, but that isn't really a reason NOT to at least try and work on them. Is there any particular reason you made Taryn Jaden's sister? If not, take that out. Likewise, if there's no real reason for them to have powers, either, then that could be removed as well, and you'd already have a lot less Sueish of a character.

It's impossible to have a perfect, un-Sueish character, because even some anti-Sue traits can be viewed as making the character even MORE Sueish than making them less Sueish. And it's also possible to turn Sues into respectable characters depending on how you write them up. I found the first chapter somewhat flat, so that's why I feel compelled to hesitate to reassure you on that point, but it is possible and you could completely surprise me.

I thought, in the beginning of season two, that Aster was a huge Stu initially and really didn't like him, even putting his jackassery aside. But later on when his backstory and character flaws were explored better, I started to think he was pretty awesome, and eventually grew to love him as a character, despite him getting the short end of the stick in season four, unfortunately. So again, that's an example. The writers of GX were really not the greatest, and they set up more than they could deliver close to the end because they were forced to wrap up early, but they managed to round out just about everybody as a character. Even Jaden, even Aster... I can't really think of any one character who was overly flat in that respect.

On a final note, I didn't read your fic for the pairing (notice how I didn't even mention it in the review?), and... I wasn't going to get condescending until I read your "don't like, don't read" bit, however. Sweetheart? Don't EVEN start with that. You're the one who put it up on the internet, and you are therefore liable to... do what you will with any criticism you get. Whether it's harsh, constructive, or a downright flame (which this wasn't, I don't believe), you are the one who opened yourself up to feedback, and I gave it to you. I absolutely have a right to give feedback to fics I either didn't like or think could've been better, and if on the odd chance you move on to become a writer, you WILL want to keep all this in mind, because you'll get a lot worse from published stories if that's the case. It's probably THE most feeble and ridiculous philosophy you can possibly adopt in the face of a reviewer who gave you negative feedback for that and other reasons.

...That came out waaaaay too tl;dr, so for that I apologize. Meant to condense this, but I guess I had too much to say for anything relatively short.

A full on lecture! And she talks to us like we're little kids, but her tone is dripping with venom. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 12:56 pm

Necroexodia wrote:
I'd say resort to violence... but that's a bit harsh :p and violence aint nice Sad

Just let her "please" herself, sooner or later she'll hopefully realise she aint getting anywhere and that it's no way to make friends.

Well this is what she does: She keeps on flaming the story until the author gives up and finally quits writing. Many people hate her for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 1:24 pm

Necroexodia wrote:
god... so she's also a geek? Surprised LOL

Now I'm going to be honest with you and will have to agree with some of her comments, for example that critisism is always a good thing (heck, I love getting critisism on my fanfics/fanart). But I really don't think that she needs to write so much, I mean, no one really bothers to remember "EVERY" character trait etc. to keep a character perfectly in-character is pratically impossible (not saying that yours aren't, just stating that there was really no need to state that the characters were OOC) and that Taryn messes with the entire story plot just cus she's related to Jaden.

As far as I see it, if it's fan-made then it's your story and you can do whatever you want with both the story AND the characters. And thus you don't need to have a reason why Taryn is related to Jaden (because their parents decide to have an extra child? --') and don't need to explain why characters have powers, especially if they're your characters then you can give them / do what you want with them.

Sorry if that post was quite long, and sorry if u got mad that I agreed with some of her comments lol :p:rolleyes:

But yeah, that basically sums it all down, no need to type for like an hour just to "critisize" someone ^^'

It's okay, you are so much better than her. She once insulted the reviewers who were just reading the story and reviewing. It seemed she was intent on shutting down every story that wasn't up to her standards. And then she loves Yaio and Valentineshipping-she probably made the excuse of not seeing the pairing. Rolling Eyes


Last edited by Admin on 8/21/2009, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : None.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 1:32 pm

Necroexodia wrote:
Insulting is just harsh, don't see the point in it at all, there's really no need for it Sad And Yaio is just plain wrong :s but what's Valentineshipping sorry? I don't remember that one Surprised

I know, and Valentineshippng is ChazzxAlexis. It's a rival to Fianceshipping and Royalshipping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 1:46 pm

Necroexodia wrote:
Oh right, much prefer JadenxAlexis, there was waaaaaaaay more hints of that happening than Valentineshipping :p

I know. I don't like Chazz with Alexis. Rather have him as either Lex's brother or brother-in-law. -_-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 1:51 pm

Necroexodia wrote:
oooooooh, don't let Qu-Ko hear that or she'll give you another lecture :p

XD Let her hear, if she sends another lecture I'll be laughing out of my seat. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 2:08 pm

Necroexodia wrote:
Yeah, will be funny ^^ Smile

XD Just imagine if she went nuts. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
CyberDog101

avatar

Posts : 2325
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 21
Location : Tacoma, WA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 4:08 pm

We've been laughing at Qu-ko and her followers for a while now. And below I've posted a review of Qu-ko's on Shinji's fanfiction: Escaping the Fear, Chapter 5:

Qu-ko (8/19/09):
I was originally going to leave it alone, but since your ever-witty reviewers continue to drag the situation on, I'm reviewing again.

This is still a Suefic, everything said before still applies, and it's growing to become more of a Suefic as it progresses, I've noticed. You can deny it all you want, but that won't make your fic any better. Hell, you resort to describing the OC in a PROFILE rather than in the story, which, to me, is pretty silly.

And to the reviewers: please go play in traffic. You have no standards, and need to learn to A) grow up, B) hit puberty if you haven't done so yet, C) handle criticism and try to view it objectively, or maybe even D) all of the above. If you were mature, you'd have shut up about the OMG BIG MEAN FLAMERS, but you don't seem to get it, so here I am again.

Do you seriously think this is really that good? Or are you just spoonfeeding her encouragement because you don't have the heart to hurt her pwecious widdle feelings? I dearly hope it's the latter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so I sent her a little PM, telling her off.

Ellia (8/21/09):
Oooooo, scwary wittle fwamer! I'm soooo scwared! _' I want my mwommy now.

You need to:
A)Get a Life.
B)Learn what puberty actually means.
C)Leave the story alone, no one wants you there.
D) All of the above.

Get. A. Life. ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She replied with another one of her smarty comments:

Qu-ko (8/21/09):
And I'm supposed to care if you like my reviews or not? A Mary Sue is a Mary Sue. I'm not going to not point it out just because you don't like the idea that it is because you have no standards for fanfic, and label anyone who says so as a "flamer", a word which I'm getting tired of hearing because I consider it a mark of immaturity.

Lol, *I* need to learn what puberty actually means? How so, dare I ask?

Way to attempt and fail at a comeback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, I simply laughed at her. Smile Have yet to recieve a reply from Qu-ko.

Ellia (8/21/09):
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile You're funny Qu-ko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 4:11 pm

CyberDog101 wrote:
We've been laughing at Qu-ko and her followers for a while now. And below I've posted a review of Qu-ko's on Shinji's fanfiction: Escaping the Fear, Chapter 5:

Qu-ko (8/19/09):
I was originally going to leave it alone, but since your ever-witty reviewers continue to drag the situation on, I'm reviewing again.

This is still a Suefic, everything said before still applies, and it's growing to become more of a Suefic as it progresses, I've noticed. You can deny it all you want, but that won't make your fic any better. Hell, you resort to describing the OC in a PROFILE rather than in the story, which, to me, is pretty silly.

And to the reviewers: please go play in traffic. You have no standards, and need to learn to A) grow up, B) hit puberty if you haven't done so yet, C) handle criticism and try to view it objectively, or maybe even D) all of the above. If you were mature, you'd have shut up about the OMG BIG MEAN FLAMERS, but you don't seem to get it, so here I am again.

Do you seriously think this is really that good? Or are you just spoonfeeding her encouragement because you don't have the heart to hurt her pwecious widdle feelings? I dearly hope it's the latter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so I sent her a little PM, telling her off.

Ellia (8/21/09):
Oooooo, scwary wittle fwamer! I'm soooo scwared! _' I want my mwommy now.

You need to:
A)Get a Life.
B)Learn what puberty actually means.
C)Leave the story alone, no one wants you there.
D) All of the above.

Get. A. Life. ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She replied with another one of her smarty comments:

Qu-ko (8/21/09):
And I'm supposed to care if you like my reviews or not? A Mary Sue is a Mary Sue. I'm not going to not point it out just because you don't like the idea that it is because you have no standards for fanfic, and label anyone who says so as a "flamer", a word which I'm getting tired of hearing because I consider it a mark of immaturity.

Lol, *I* need to learn what puberty actually means? How so, dare I ask?

Way to attempt and fail at a comeback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, I simply laughed at her. Smile Have yet to recieve a reply from Qu-ko.

Ellia (8/21/09):
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile You're funny Qu-ko.

Laughing Laughing lol! XD XD XD We have been doing that for some time now. I'll be posting her PM to me. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 4:23 pm

XD XD XD Here's my side.

yugiohgx5dsgrl
Yesterday, 12:37pm
We are not dragging it on, just reviewing. Ooooo, scwary evwil fwamer! I'm Scwared! Does it look like I care? The story is good, and if you had hit puberty already you would've been mature enough to leave the fic alone and stopped whining on how the story sucked. You should get a life and stop flaming every story you see, becuse you're making a headache for me. Who will you target next? Another friend of mine? I am NOT spoonfeeding her encouragement because I don't want to hurt her, I am speaking the truth. Get. A. Life. -_-'

P.S: And don't start with the puberty buisness. You are not in charge of my life.

Qu-ko
Yesterday, 1:23pm Well, considering you continue to reply to me and bring up the "flamer" business, I'd say yes, you are VERY MUCH dragging it on.

And where, pray tell, did I say the story "sucked"? Obviously, you can't read things objectively at all, because you seem to think that I said it was terrible horrible and that she should stop writing. Which I didn't.

"Target"? You make it sound like I'm TRYING to cause trouble. The only reason trouble started is because morons like yourself don't know how to handle crit like a grown-up (author included). Your brand of reviews are absolutely WORTHLESS to aspiring writers, because all you do is mention how good it is -- no mention of WHAT you liked, no mention of what could be improved, no pointing out of errors or discrepancies. Just because she's your friend doesn't mean you don't try to help her story out rather than shovel dose after dose of undeserved flattery into her head.

CONGRATULATIONS, you have absolutely no standards for fanfic. You should be proud of yourself.

Does that "you are not in charge of my life" mean you really HAVEN'T hit puberty yet? Oh wow, that's priceless. That explains everything, then.

yugiohgx5dsgrl
Yesterday, 1:32pm Oh wow, I got an award! XD You are funny. XD

yugiohgx5dsgrl
Yesterday, 1:35pm Oh, and when I meant about the thing about you and the puberty did not mean I haven't hit puberty yet. I meant that you should know that your whining is adding to my happiness. And the fact that you should get out of my buisness. XD

Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that whine? XD

Qu-ko
Yesterday, 2:37pm Um, sweetheart? I never said you "got an award". Reading comprehension is your friend.

"Adding to your happiness"? That makes no sense in context. Try learning English, and then talk to me.

Oh, yes, I'm the one whining when you're the one complaining about "flamers" alongside your little Suethor buddy there. Your logic is impeccable; you should join MENSA with that intelligence!

yugiohgx5dsgrl
Yesterday, 6:54pm If you can understand sarcasm, then you should know that I was being sarcastic. Lighten up a bit.

Qu-ko
Yesterday, 6:56pm Yet your sarcasm makes no sense, because I didn't actually say anything about an "award", which is what I was pointing out. Also, way to not respond to anything else I said.

yugiohgx5dsgrl
Yesterday, 7:37pm Not all things in the world need to make sense in order for you to understand it. And did I forget to tell you that you have been mentioning the "Laura is a Mary Sue and you bitches are all wrong nananananana!" crap a lot lately?

Qu-ko
Yesterday, 7:50pm ...This isn't one of those things, sugarplum. If you write something completely nonsensical, then you can't just expect people to get what you're saying. Seriously, learn English and stop phrasing things awkwardly and I'll stop calling you out on them.

And how would you know how often I mention Laura being a Mary Sue? You don't even talk to me on a regular basis.

...Do you even know what a Mary Sue IS? Judging from how you don't seem to notice the Sueishness of this one, I'm guessing no, right?

I stopped there because I was tired of talking to a whining baby. XD She's so funny-in a stupid way. All hail the queen of stupidity! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 4:32 pm

Necroexodia wrote:
oh gawd lol, she's annoying... that's what makes it funny I guess.

Agreed. XD XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
CyberDog101

avatar

Posts : 2325
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 21
Location : Tacoma, WA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 4:40 pm

XD XD XD She. Is. Crazy. And she has no life. =^-^=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyruleepona

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, FL

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 7:59 pm

An annoying bitch that has nothing better to do. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyruleepona.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 8:26 pm

Hyruleepona wrote:
An annoying bitch that has nothing better to do. >.>

Agreed. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
Hyruleepona

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, FL

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 8:46 pm

Really though, I'm not just saying it to insult her. Every fic she's posted on has always been negative, unless it's one of her other bitchy friends. Then it's nothing but praise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyruleepona.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 8:52 pm

Hyruleepona wrote:
Really though, I'm not just saying it to insult her. Every fic she's posted on has always been negative, unless it's one of her other bitchy friends. Then it's nothing but praise.

*nods* I know. Her faves must be her friends and her friends only. That's sort fo discrimination against fanfiction writers. And Lulu! We're like the Lulu mods here or something with our Lulu avvies. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
Hyruleepona

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, FL

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 8:55 pm

XD Hey what can you say. He's one of the best characters ever made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyruleepona.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 8:59 pm

Hyruleepona wrote:
XD Hey what can you say. He's one of the best characters ever made.

XD I know. Too bad they killed him off with Shirley. Crying or Very sad May they be happy in the afterlife. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
Hyruleepona

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 23
Location : Orlando, FL

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 9:01 pm

No As much as I wish he wasn't dead, I can't deny the fact the it was quite a good ending...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyruleepona.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Join date : 2009-08-20
Location : Downey, CA

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   8/21/2009, 9:02 pm

Hyruleepona wrote:
No As much as I wish he wasn't dead, I can't deny the fact the it was quite a good ending...

Yeah, I loved the ending. Though I wish I knew what happened after he died. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   

Back to top Go down
 
Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tom, Fearless Leader of Men
» EddyJay Stock Pack #1
» +O2 Oxygen Resource Pack
» Gym Leader and elite four Tournament
» Pochy's 11GB Pack!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanfiction Anime Forums :: Flamer Disscussion! :: Flamers-
Jump to: