A forum for anime, manga, and other random stuff!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/27/2009, 1:30 am

cheers Hallelujah!!!!! It posted!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mods decided to be nice to me for once and actually let it post!!!!(I'm typing from another computer in Apple Valley in California on Thanksgiving night while I'm listening to my mom, aunt and cousins make cheesecake. XD) However Angela hasn't responded yet-probably to pissed off to answer. XD Anyway, I'll see if I can get Lindsey to do the thread. Angela is already mad at me, but she's not mad at Lindsey. And I told Lindsey about our plan yesterday and she loves it. Twisted Evil We are all evil. THROW THE BITCH IN A BURNING JAIL WITH ALL THE FLAMERS AND HER MARY SUES!!!! AND ALSO THAT "BABY" WHICH IS NOT YUSEI'S!!!!! XD Twisted Evil

Last edited by yugiohgx5dsgrl on 11/27/2009, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add the "d" in "do".... ^^')
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/27/2009, 2:41 am

Hyruleepona wrote:
BTW, who is Cristina? Doubt she's Sammy. Razz Yeah they've been fast and then really slow. Sad X3 Yes I'm his partner. It's not too hectic; I'd just prefer it if the forums would update quicker. D; I actually have no idea where he is, I don't know him outside of 4kids but he has a Neopets account I think. I don't keep one though. :/ He just told me he'd be gone for a loooong time this time and asked me to look after his threads.

Yeah... Cristina is Sammy. Razz Cristina's her real name; Sammy's her nick-name. I just call her Cristina. (: Yeah; I'm up now and like only 10 posts from yesterday has shown. -_-' I swear; have the mods all died?! 0.o' I wish I knew Cristina outside of 4kids. Sad Damn 4kids for being too fudgin' over protective.. >< Sad

yugiohgx5dsgrl wrote:
cheers Hallelujah!!!!! It posted!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mods decided to be nice to me for once and actually let it post!!!!(I'm typing from another computer in Apple Valley in California on Thanksgiving night while I'm listening to my mom, aunt and cousins make cheesecake. XD) However Angela hasn't responded yet-probably to pissed off to answer. XD Anyway, I'll see if I can get Lindsey to do the thread. Angela is already mad at me, but she's not mad at Lindsey. And I told Lindsey about our plan yesterday and she loves it. Twisted Evil We are all evil. THROW THE BITCH IN A BURNING JAIL WITH ALL THE FLAMERS AND HER MARY SUES!!!! AND ALSO THAT "BABY" WHICH IS NOT YUSEI'S!!!!! XD Twisted Evil

0.o' affraid Haha XD Yay it posted. Very Happy She'll stall a few days so she can think of what to say.. :/ XD Okii; go get Lindsey to do it. Razz ............ hmm... I have nothing to do with your evilness.. *whistles innocently*

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyruleepona

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/27/2009, 9:48 pm

X3 Well I ran across that name somewhere. Darn. XP I have about...3 more? It's probably because of Thanksgiving but even so, they're lazy enough. >.> They are too overprotective. It said you have to be at least 13 to post on the forums. I'm pretty sure a 13 year old isn't stupid enough to get into trouble online. Actually most do but... :p

Ah, I see Lindsey's thread now. Funny-funny. ^_^ I'm going to check on the forums now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyruleepona.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/27/2009, 11:06 pm

Hyruleepona wrote:
X3 Well I ran across that name somewhere. Darn. XP I have about...3 more? It's probably because of Thanksgiving but even so, they're lazy enough. >.> They are too overprotective. It said you have to be at least 13 to post on the forums. I'm pretty sure a 13 year old isn't stupid enough to get into trouble online. Actually most do but... :p

Ah, I see Lindsey's thread now. Funny-funny. ^_^ I'm going to check on the forums now.

Ooo, gotta check it out. ^^ Wait a minute, I'm not 13 and I'm posting on the forums. O.o
Back to top Go down
Hyruleepona

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/28/2009, 12:10 am

XP I know right? I don't think it really matters though. I mean come on; Julie's younger and acts a hell of a lot more normal than Angela. Angela's 19 (so she says) and I thought she was one of those little brats that think it's cool 2 typ lk dis. =_=
Back to top Go down
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/28/2009, 1:31 am

Hyruleepona wrote:
XP I know right? I don't think it really matters though. I mean come on; Julie's younger and acts a hell of a lot more normal than Angela. Angela's 19 (so she says) and I thought she was one of those little brats that think it's cool 2 typ lk dis. =_=

^^ Thanks, though I am random at times...XD But really, A young adult who can't type or write properly-even my mom who has no experience with the computer can do better than her! Angela really does need to take writing and typing classes, really. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/28/2009, 7:24 am

I agree; Julie is much more mature and sensible than Angela; and being random is funny. Razz I just thought of a wonderful way to give someone on 4kids your email address.. XD So ye; gonna do that now. Razz And I bet the mods are too dense to realise what I'm up to; so it should work. Twisted Evil Haha; that thread is funny.. XD XD XD Nice Lindsey....... Razz
Back to top Go down
Hyruleepona

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/28/2009, 10:13 pm

I was going to read the fics in the Original section and all I'm seeing is Angela giving them "advice", pretty much stuff we said to her. There's nothing wrong with those fics either. >.> They're a hell of a lot better than the crap she writes. And she keeps saying "lol!" for no effing reason. It's really annoying. Can't even read a fic with seeing her crappy spelling. And did you see her damn signature? It's so retarded.

Really Glenn? Shocked How? O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/29/2009, 4:15 am

I know yeah; she's pathetic and can't see facts that are right in front of her; who in their right mind would bow before 'princess' Merry-Ann? -_-' I'm starting to feel like letting Chaos have some 'fun' with her... :/

I made a YouTube vid; I asked someone to listen to a song called "Ichigo Go Go ~ BnW Version", first search on both YouTube and Google has my vid at the top.. Surprised I put my email in my vid; so all she needs to do is email me; simple as. And since I'm not posting any personal info on the forums; I'm by rights not breaking any rules so they can't ban or me anything; they do NOT own YouTube so if they try anything then I'll be contacting admin or something. :/ But ye; they can't do anything so it should work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyruleepona

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/29/2009, 2:30 pm

Oh, okay. ^_^ Yeah that's pretty clever because all you say is search for this, that's not too specific about sites but it's enough to let users know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/29/2009, 2:48 pm

Here's the exact thing I said:

"By the way Cristina; could you listen to this song please? ^_^ It's called "Ichigo Go Go ~ BnW version" and I would love to know your opinion on it! I think that you'll also like the song. ^_^

(Note: BnW = Black n White)"

So it should by rights work unless Cristina is not very smart to realise it or to actually watch the video.. but I said it pretty basically yet it's genius XD
Back to top Go down
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/29/2009, 3:28 pm

-.-' WHAT?! Give me the links to those threads, she can't be stealing our advice, that's plagarism! And yeah, her sig is retarded, I'm thinking of putting another sig on top of my sig. XD Giving advice to other users even though they're fine isn't right, because it means you think they're stupid. And that's rude. I think I'm going to go and give her a piece of my mind. And you should sic Chaos on Angela, that'd be very good to watch. Twisted Evil

People who say smart things to be cool aren't smart at all. *cough* Like DG. *cough*

(The "cough Like DG cough" part was Lindsey's idea. Credits to her for that! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   11/29/2009, 3:39 pm

Hmm... I think I'll pass. Surprised I don't want to go Chaos. Sad That's just not right... And Cristina kinda told me to keep control and not let Chaos take over.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   

Back to top Go down

Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7