Fanfiction Anime Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for anime, manga, and other random stuff!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Title reserved for later date~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CyberDog101

CyberDog101

~Title reserved for later date~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Title reserved for later date~   ~Title reserved for later date~ Empty11/6/2010, 6:47 pm

Very nice prologue, you should continue. Please? x3 Lolz...Don't be like me and never continue a story.

What a cheerful start. x3 Haha.

Really, please continue. Razz I know I just repeated myself...but...yeah....x)
Back to top Go down
CyberDog101

CyberDog101

PostSubject: Re: ~Title reserved for later date~   ~Title reserved for later date~ Empty11/6/2010, 7:01 pm

Haha...yeah...x3 Finishing stories is actually...rather difficult? :/ Only ever finished the story for English tbh. N that was because Estelle was writing it. x3 Life of Ellia was finished as well, but never finished the second season thing soo. XD

Sarcasm? 0:) Yeah, you should x3

Yay! <3

Hmm...It's all up to you to be honest. o: Although I think bit by bit is probably easier. :s But I'm rather impatient so...that might be why I prefer that. x3 Lolz.
Back to top Go down
CyberDog101

CyberDog101

PostSubject: Re: ~Title reserved for later date~   ~Title reserved for later date~ Empty11/23/2010, 11:02 am

Funny disclaimer. Razz

Gah! I know that was actually really long but like, it was too short at the same time. x) You're a really good writer though. o: I hope the next chapter will be out soon-ish? x3 That was a rather suspenseful place to end and like...yeah...Razz
Back to top Go down
CyberDog101

CyberDog101

PostSubject: Re: ~Title reserved for later date~   ~Title reserved for later date~ Empty11/23/2010, 2:52 pm

Well, you thought correctly then. :3. Yeah, it is. Razz <3

Yeah, I really do think so. Wouldn't say it otherwise. o: You welcome. <3 Uhm, well, hopefully within the next few weeks is what I mean my soon-ish...x3 Yay, awesome. ^_^ Can't wait. :3

Uhm, not really. o: It's all good to me. <3
Back to top Go down
CyberDog101

CyberDog101

PostSubject: Re: ~Title reserved for later date~   ~Title reserved for later date~ Empty11/23/2010, 3:01 pm

Few would be...2, maybe 3, weeks? x3 I guess.
Back to top Go down
CyberDog101

CyberDog101

PostSubject: Re: ~Title reserved for later date~   ~Title reserved for later date~ Empty11/23/2010, 3:06 pm

Kay, good. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Title reserved for later date~   ~Title reserved for later date~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Title reserved for later date~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanfiction Anime Forums :: Member Creations :: Original Fiction-
Jump to: