Fanfiction Anime Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for anime, manga, and other random stuff!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hyruleepona

Hyruleepona

Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack - Page 5 Empty11/28/2009, 10:13 pm

I was going to read the fics in the Original section and all I'm seeing is Angela giving them "advice", pretty much stuff we said to her. There's nothing wrong with those fics either. >.> They're a hell of a lot better than the crap she writes. And she keeps saying "lol!" for no effing reason. It's really annoying. Can't even read a fic with seeing her crappy spelling. And did you see her damn signature? It's so retarded.

Really Glenn? Shocked How? O.O
Back to top Go down
http://hyruleepona.webs.com
Hyruleepona

Hyruleepona

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack - Page 5 Empty11/29/2009, 2:30 pm

Oh, okay. ^_^ Yeah that's pretty clever because all you say is search for this, that's not too specific about sites but it's enough to let users know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://hyruleepona.webs.com
yugiohgx5dsgrl
Admin
yugiohgx5dsgrl

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack - Page 5 Empty11/29/2009, 3:28 pm

-.-' WHAT?! Give me the links to those threads, she can't be stealing our advice, that's plagarism! And yeah, her sig is retarded, I'm thinking of putting another sig on top of my sig. XD Giving advice to other users even though they're fine isn't right, because it means you think they're stupid. And that's rude. I think I'm going to go and give her a piece of my mind. And you should sic Chaos on Angela, that'd be very good to watch. Twisted Evil

People who say smart things to be cool aren't smart at all. *cough* Like DG. *cough*

(The "cough Like DG cough" part was Lindsey's idea. Credits to her for that! XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.yugiohgx5dsgrl.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack   Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Qu-ko=Leader of the Flamer pack
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanfiction Anime Forums :: Flamer Disscussion! :: Flamers-
Jump to: