Fanfiction Anime Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for anime, manga, and other random stuff!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberDog101

CyberDog101

~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~   ~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~ Empty8/23/2010, 4:47 pm

Okay, yeah, kinda random. And kinda sad. I'm going to RP with myself here because I'm really bored and I have no one to talk to sooo...yeah. Don't ask, don't judge. Completely random. Lolz...0.o Not really too exciting either, so I'm not asking anyone to read it. Just something to do so that I can pass some time.

Most of this is written as Estelle role-playing if you're wondering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This scene takes place in a small dining room area of a large house. The room is filled with antique looking furnishings and has an "old-house" kind of feel to it. There are long curtains covering the two windows to keep the sun out and the inside of the house is kept fairly cool (about 50°).

Estelle: *sitting down at the table alone, wearing a long black and red dress with heels, looking rather depressed* I was confused...
Yami Marik: *steps through the doorway from the kitchen holding a glass of water and stares at Estelle*
Estelle: *doesn't look up at Yami Marik* Hello.
Yami Marik: Hey? You okay?
Estelle: *doesn't reply, and stares down at the table*
Yami Marik: *sits down next to Estelle* Yes, no, maybe...?
Estelle: Would you be okay?
Yami Marik: Would I be okay if what? *confused, takes a sip of water*
Estelle: *pauses* Would you be okay if the one thing that always comforts you suddenly stops comforting you? If the one thing you always had is suddenly gone?
Yami Marik: *stares at Estelle* Er, what are you talking about?
Estelle: *stays quiet again*
Yami Marik: Didn't you say something like that before?
Estelle: *smiles faintly* But nobody's listening...
Yami Marik: *silent, doesn't know what else to say*
Estelle: Called to you so clearly but you don't want to hear me.
Yami Marik: I'm just...a little confused now?
Estelle: Because you didn't hear me.
Yami Marik: Or maybe you're just being somewhat vague again. *slightly annoyed*
Estelle: I won't be ignored. *stands up quickly*
Yami Marik: *flinches back slightly* Now, now...just calm down now.
Estelle: You're gonna listen to me like it or not.
Yami Marik: *stares at Estelle* Not again...
Estelle: Not again what?
Yami Marik: [quiet] No, you're just angry again aren't you?
Estelle: [barely more than a whisper] Angry? I'm anything but angry right now. Again, you judge me wrong. *smiles*
Yami Marik: *decides it's best to just stay quiet*

After some silence the sound of a window smashing from the other room is heard.

Yami Marik: What was that? *eyes get wide as he stares towards the room the sound came from*
Estelle: Be quiet, and stay here. *slowly walks towards the other room*
Yami Marik: *does as he's told and doesn't move an inch, still staring towards the other room*
Estelle: *carefully peeks into the other room to see a large black shadow-figure staring directly at her and freezes for a moment before cautiously walking into the other room* Hello.
Shadow-figure: *smiles, although it's not visibly noticeable* [dark voice] Estelle...I hope you weren't planning on getting rid of me that quickly.
Estelle: *quiet for a while, slowly walking in a semi-circle around the shadow-figure* Of course not. Simply wondering when you would show yourself again is all.
Shadow-figure: Is that so? *laughs coldly* Well then, here I am. Hope the time wasn't... inconvenient?
Estelle: Not at all. *stops walking, standing directly in front of the creature, separated by a good two yards*
Shadow-figure: *watches Estelle carefully* That's good. You're not here alone though I see.
Estelle: *glances back at where Yami Marik would be* No, I'm not. Although I can be at any time.
Shadow-figure: Oh? Well, to be fair, maybe that'd be best?
Estelle: Perhaps, but he won't do anything even if he did stay.
Shadow-figure: I really don't care, let's just hope it's not an unfortunate mistake for you.
Estelle: What happened to being fair? *annoyed*
Shadow-figure: I won't do anything to him...so long as he stays out of our way. *smiles again*
Estelle: Right, well, standing around isn't going to get much accomplished.
Shadow-figure: No, no it's not. So...being as kind as I am, lady's first?
Estelle: Okay, go ahead then. *smiles*
Shadow-figure: *chuckles darkly* Sarcasm...let's hope that doesn't come at a price.

The shadows encasing the shadow-figure disappear to reveal what appears to be a teenage boy with dark brown hair and green eyes.

To Be Continued Whenever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random...Lol.
Back to top Go down
CyberDog101

CyberDog101

PostSubject: Re: ~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~   ~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~ Empty8/25/2010, 12:09 am

Previous RP is not being continued if anyone is going to ever read this.
Back to top Go down
aussiefan

aussiefan

PostSubject: Re: ~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~   ~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~ Empty1/19/2011, 11:12 pm

CyberDog101 wrote:
Previous RP is not being continued if anyone is going to ever read this.

COOL i love to RP! YAY! WHOOHOO what would the world do without RP's? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://aussiejimfan.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~   ~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Random RP for I'm Bored and Everybody's Offline~
Page 1 of 1